This concentrated booster with 15% pure vitamin C dramatically brightens uneven skin while improving the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Paulas choice C15 Super Booster
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Famed for its skincare benefits, Vitamin C is an antioxidant that’s known to help skin regeneration and help improve skin radiance. This radiance super serum will boost your glow and encourage a smooth skin texture.
Carbon Theory’s U.K lab formulated Facial Purifying Tonic contains premium Tea Tree Oil and Pink Grapefruit Extract in a deep cleansing, pore reducing formulation that minimizes shine & keeps your complexion clear.
This multi-action, all-skin-types booster targets several stubborn skin concerns at once thanks to its powerhouse blend of azelaic and salicylic acid, plus plant-derived brightening and soothing ingredients. Lightweight, oil-free texture works beautifully on its own or mixed with other treatments.
Defend the delicate eye area against the first signs of aging. Eye Defense smoothes fine lines, reduces puffiness, and diminishes dark circles. This light, nongreasy gel-cream is designed for all skin types.
Combat dry winter skin with Farmacy House of Gold. This three-piece set of bestselling skincare essentials features clean, plant-powered ingredients to nourish skin for a healthy, natural glow.
- pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Cleanser removes dirt, oil and make-up without drying or stripping skin of essential moisture
- Rinses easily leaving no residue or tightness
- pH balanced and designed to be gentle and non-irritating
- Medicated face cleanser helps to keep pores clear and help prevent blemishes
- All pHisoderm face wash products are dermatologist tested and free from dye and alcohol
- Can be used on face and body
- Clears acne with the power of Rx
- Clears acne caused by wearing a mask or “Maskne”
- Prevents breakouts, blackheads, whiteheads, blemishes and clogged pores
- Restores skin tone and texture by clearing acne
- Prescription no longer required