Formulated with 10% Niacinamide (vitamin B3), this lightweight serum helps to refine skin tone and texture for a brighter, healthier-looking complexion.
Good Molecules Niacinamide Serum
Promote smooth, even skin and minimize the appearance of pores with Niacinamide Serum from Good Molecules.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Improves the appearance of dark marks and uneven skin tone
- Smooths the feel of rough texture and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of blemishes, scars and sun damage
- Powered with Retinol, Kojic Acid and Niacinimide for maximum results
- Free of parabens, toxins, fragrance and sulfates.
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Complete Stretch Mark Care Kit provides a pre-natal skincare regimen that helps to visibly improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of stretch marks that occur during and after pregnancy, or due to significant fluctuations in weight.
- Salicylic Acid purifies, unclogs pores & removes excess oil
- Glycolic Acid exfoliates, clarifies & reveals brighter skin
- Lactic Acid gently renews, detoxifies & rehydrates
- Probiotics protect & strengthen
The optimized lipid blend helps improve skin clarity and radiance, while the green tea and vitamin C restore moisture to dull skin. The improved elasticity and texture helps give skin a more youthful appearance. This dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic formula is safe for full-body use as part of a daily skin care regimen.
Enriched with yeast-derived beta glucan, jojoba oil, and ceramides, it works to strengthen your skin’s protective barrier, rescuing dry and irritated skin, while improving its natural cell repairing capabilities. Recommended for all skin types, especially sensitive.