- A lightweight toner formulated with ceramides and 5% niacinamide (vitamin B3) to balance oil, promote elasticity, and minimise pore size.
- Ceramide is a component of protective layer that helps your skin to retain moisture. It declines with age and exposure to environmental stressors. Cera-C helps to replenish it and restore your skin’s natural balance.
- Panthenol (vitamin B5) helps skin absorb moisture.
- Stabilised vitamin C fights acne-causing bacteria and brightens skin.
- Sodium lactate hydrates skin. Aloe vera and vitamin E soothe. Lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, evens skin tone.
- Facetheory toners are alcohol-free. This gives them a slightly different feel to an alcohol toner and makes them less likely to irritate sensitive skin.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
FaceTheory Cera-C Pore Reducing Toner T1, 200ml
- Overall you save ₦1,600.00 (12%) on this product
Cera-C Pore Reducing Toner T1 contains niacinamide to reduce and refine pores. Ceramides protect skin against water loss, vitamin C brightens and evens skin tone, and aloe vera soothes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.