A pH-balanced cleanser which doesn’t over-dry and is gentle enough for people with sensitive, acne-prone skin. It also lathers very well, which helps provide a gentle and quick cleansing experience, further helping to prevent irritation.
Acne.org Cleanser (3.4 oz)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This facial cleanser helps to maintain skin’s natural protective barrier and pH. Use morning and evening to leave skin feeling clean with no residue.
Suitable for: Face, hands & sensitive skin
- pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Cleanser removes dirt, oil and make-up without drying or stripping skin of essential moisture
- Rinses easily leaving no residue or tightness
- pH balanced and designed to be gentle and non-irritating
- Medicated face cleanser helps to keep pores clear and help prevent blemishes
- All pHisoderm face wash products are dermatologist tested and free from dye and alcohol
- Can be used on face and body
Hypoallergenic. Paraben-Free. Gluten Free. Dermatologist Tested. Non-Comedogenic. Clinically Tested. Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers. Ophthalmologist Tested. Vegan. Cruelty Free.
- Salicylic Acid purifies, unclogs pores & removes excess oil
- Glycolic Acid exfoliates, clarifies & reveals brighter skin
- Lactic Acid gently renews, detoxifies & rehydrates
- Probiotics protect & strengthen
Carbon Theory’s U.K lab formulated Facial Purifying Tonic contains premium Tea Tree Oil and Pink Grapefruit Extract in a deep cleansing, pore reducing formulation that minimizes shine & keeps your complexion clear.
Combat dry winter skin with Farmacy House of Gold. This three-piece set of bestselling skincare essentials features clean, plant-powered ingredients to nourish skin for a healthy, natural glow.
- Clears acne with the power of Rx
- Clears acne caused by wearing a mask or “Maskne”
- Prevents breakouts, blackheads, whiteheads, blemishes and clogged pores
- Restores skin tone and texture by clearing acne
- Prescription no longer required